6.17.2026

Proof of life

Hello and welcome, you will come to know me simply as V, and this is my "digital diary".

Although I like to think of it as a digital mindspace, if that makes any sense. I can put anything here. To respect privacy, I'll use an alias whenever I mention someone from my life. I thought I should let you know that in advance. I don't think many people will discover this blog, but I think that's part of the appeal, so I don't mind. There's not a whole lot to say here. Rather than doing an entry a day like a diary, this will be more like a collection of thoughts. I'll have to start compiling topics to write about. Hopefully, I figure out what I'm doing and stick to it. I have memory issues, so documenting my life feels somewhat important to me. Even if I remember events, I know nothing about my past selves, I never remember what I was thinking or feeling. I make assumptions about what I thought about a situation based on how I'd feel if it happened now because I don't know. Anyways, this is a nothing post. When I have a subject to write about, it'll probably be better.

 For now, this is a start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message?

Tomorrow will be a day for sure

I’ve almost completed my certificate 3 in individual supports. What kind of job will I use that to get? I hear you asking and to that I say ...