6.21.2026

Tomorrow will be a day for sure

I’ve almost completed my certificate 3 in individual supports. What kind of job will I use that to get? I hear you asking and to that I say I have absolutely no clue whatsoever, I have made zero decisions abt my future. Anyways, so I’ve done my disability hours for placement and tomorrow is my orientation day to start doing 7 hour unpaid shifts every day for two weeks at an aged care facility. Tomorrow is orientation so I gotta get there at 9am but after that all my shifts are from 2pm to 9pm and I start getting irritated by the presence of others by 7pm. Kinda sucks cuz I don’t got nothing to really motivate me, I mean, I just do what I gotta do to keep people off my back I guess. I was supposed to do my laundry today, I thought about it all day, but I didn’t do it. Luckily I found one last pair of clean underwear and my jeans dont smell  and I have a uniform shirt so I have clothes for tomorrow but I’ll have to make sure to just wash the next days outfit every day until placement is over since I only have 2 work shirts anyways. I’ll probably be fine, I just probably won’t enjoy it very much. I’m not looking forward to it. It sucks I won’t be able to come home to a cute text or sleep call or come home excited to tell them about my day since nothing is the same anymore. I sleep with the plushie I made of him. I’m a pathetic loser. Anyways, work tomorrow. It’s almost 10pm, I should go to sleep. If the post time says otherwise it’s the vpn. Don’t even trust that shit Fr. okay goodnight nobody because no one is reading this. No one says goodnight or Goodmorning to me. I wish I didn’t have to be alive but I was cursed with empathy so I will live I just hate it and none of this is worth it to me I don’t want any of this. Whatever, goodnight Fr, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message?

Tomorrow will be a day for sure

I’ve almost completed my certificate 3 in individual supports. What kind of job will I use that to get? I hear you asking and to that I say ...